13 Things You Didn't Know About ... Chris ThompsonIt's easy to learn about someone's company with a few mouse clicks. But because Vacation Ownership is a people business, we want to introduce you to the People of CVOA. Each month we will profile a CVOA member, highlighting "13 Things You Didn't Know About" the person.
This month we introduce you to Chris Thompson, CVOA's Chair.
A Few Things Almost Everyone Knows About Chris:
Where I'm From: I grew up in Ontario, was educated in Quebec and am now living in British Columbia.
Family: My wife Jen and I have a 5 year old son.
Hobbies: Skiing, mountain biking, golf and learning useless trivia.
Food & Drink: Sushi and a cold IPA.
Favourite Mode of Transportation: My vintage bike.
13 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Chris:
5. Always On My Desk: As little as possible.
6. Favourite Pen: Mont Blanc
7. Favourite Old Tech Gadget: Swiss Army Knife
8. Favourite Old Tech Gadget: Netflix
9. Favourite Toy: Lego, it covers the floor of most of the rooms in my house.
10. First Job Ever: A ski coach.
11. Why I Joined This Crazy Industry: When I moved to Vancouver, the first job offer I got was as an outbound phone rep ... I took it.