- To promote high standards of ethical conduct and professionalism throughout the industry.
- To assist in resolving consumer complaints that involve CVOA Members.
- To consult with all levels of Canadian government to ensure fair and equitable operational, taxation and industry advancement policies that govern both our Members and consumers.
- To work on behalf of CVOA Members to promote a better understanding of Vacation Ownership by the public, the media and governments;
- To encourage the beneficial expansion of the Vacation Ownership industry.